Enchanting Yangon And Bagan
- Itinerary: 4 days 3 nights
Our four day trip will bring you an interesting experience of a multi-religious country. Taking part in our tour, you have chance to visit many famous pagodas and temples such as Shwedagon Pagoda, Manuha Temple and Nan Phaya Temple in Myanmar. Besides, Bogyoke market is a must-visit place when you are in Myanmar. You can see a Myanmar in small size through common products and luxurious goods sold here.
Day 1: Yangon City Tour (Breakfast, Lunch) February 01, 2023
Upon arrival in Yangon, our guide will warmly welcome you at the airport and help you transfer to your hotel for check-in. Today, we hold an opening city tour in the peaceful capital of Yangon. We go from the Strand Road, move along the Yangon River to experience the life of people on two sides of the river. Then, we walk in the Pansoedan Street which has solemn French colonial buildings. Leave the streets, we start to visit the pagodas and temples in Yangon. The first destination is Sule Pagoda - a gold - covered stupa located in the heart of downtown Yangon. Afterward, we move to the City Hall and relax in Mahabandola Garden.
In the afternoon, we discover the other slices of the locals' life in Bogyoke market where anything in Myanmar from common product such as clothing and foods to luxurious goods like gem, jewelry and souvenirs are sold. It seemed to be the best choice to end a full day of city tour by enjoying the sunset view from the Shwedagon Pagoda.
Overnight in Yangon
Day 2: Yangon - Bagan (Breakfast, Lunch) February 02, 2023
Early in the morning, we fly to Bagan which is a great place for beautiful local Art, such as Lacquer ware, Bamboo works and beautiful local made Cloth. Arrive Bagan and drive to Nyaung Oo Market for the first destination to go for. Then visit a series of holy religious regions including the large gilded Shwezigon Pagoda, Gu Byauk Gyi temple and Ananda temple. Visit Myinkaba Village to experience one of Myanmar's best-known handicrafts, traditional lacquer-ware before having a delicious lunch and enjoyable break for a walking tour in the afternoon.
Afternoon comes, you will have great opportunities to capture the fantastic sight and take wonderful photos from the Old Bagan to the massive Dhammayangyi Phato, then pass by Minnan Thu Village and a nearby brick lined reservoir to reach the Lamyetnha temples complex.
Have a good night at hotel in Bagan.
Day 3: Bagan (Breakfast, Lunch) February 03, 2023
After being full with breakfast, we move to one of the biggest temple in Bagan - Nan Paya Pagoda by the exotic horse cart. This temple has been famous for many beautiful windows and wall carvings. At the center of the temple, there is a sanctuary with four stone pillars with sandstone bas-relief of orge head. Then, we continue visiting Minkaba Gubyaukyi Temple and discovering the architectural difference in MyaZedi pagoda. Our last destination is Manuha Temple.
Overnight in Bagan
Day 4: Bagan - Yangon (Breakfast, Lunch) February 04, 2023
After having breakfast, we move to the Airport and have a fly back to Yangon. In Yangon, we will wait for our departure flight
- 03 night hotel accommodation
- Daily western-style breakfast
- Private transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- 02 domestic flights: Yangon - Bagan, Bagan - Yangon
- Domestic airport & government taxes
- Local English-speaking guides
- Water & tissues on coach
- Entrance fees
- International flights to/from Yangon
- Travel insurance
- Visa stamp fees
- Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
Thing To Carry
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- No Refund Applicable
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Free of charge for children under 1m (1 metre) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children over 1m ( metre ) and under 1,2m ( 1,2 metre )
- Children over 1,2m ( 1,2 metre ) and over are charged as adults
- Two adults allow to bring one child.
- Children 50% & 100% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults